Stenciled, Day 1

January 25, 2014

This is my homework for the Stenciled classes I am having right now. It is inspiring and we learn new things in using our stencils on cards. I haven't been that  much in using stencils with cards but I see now a good opportunity that I am going to have it as a habbit =)

This card is a love scene since we are getting closer to Valentine. I thought classic. I don't really like having the sentiment on the edge this way, but since this is a new experiment for me, I surely did mistake under it.. Fortunately you will never know, hihi.








I stenciled using distress inks, and promarkers for the sun light (Lemon and Mustard).

I hope you like it =)

If you want to get inspired too, get the class =)
http://onlinecardclasses.com/stenciled/



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm here visiting from the Stenciled class. This card is so original with the way you stenciled the sky & the grass! It's like you made patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog! Thanks for the comment! I didn't notice that! Now I do.. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks!