Weirdest Card I've ever made!! Retro Circles and Zentangle!!!

April 06, 2014

I just had and idea about diecutting same form in several colors and them put them together to create something different.. But what have I done? :O

This card is really weird to me! I usually through weird cards away, but today I decided to take pictures and put it out for everyone, so no one do my mistakes!!

I started with 3 circles and cut several colors to this shape


Then I mixed and matched!





Then I pasted them on a sheet of paper and dies cut them with Sizzix Tickets nested die. and put some circles around.. After that I just drew all over the circles using my gel pens.


See this weird card?!! I don't know if I even like it!! But I know I do not want to hide it!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

thanks!